Saturday, October 11, 2008

Once upon a time in my teenage

Sometimes, somewhere when life brings you down,
You feel like you want to ask everyone to f*** off and leave you alone.

But they insist, they wanna stay, they wanna be your best friend.
F***, don’t you get it, it's my life and I should know how to fend!

I'm better off without company in my gloomy loneliness,
No matter who you are, my life is off your limits.

I don’t wanna share my problems, they are mine to solve.
Just leave me alone god dammit, I can't break my resolve.

I have too much ego to go and ask for help,
Those who think they can help me need help themselves.

I wanna hang myself 'cause my life is so messed up,
I try hard to figure out how like this I ended up.

Sometimes I look around I have no real friends,
The world is closing in on me, I just want this nightmare to end.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.