Monday, November 03, 2008

BLACK


"Darkness, sweet darkness. Hello old friend, where have you been?" I asked. "I was waiting to resurface to keep you company when all your happy friends leave", it replied. I'm glad you are back. I've been missing you. Now that you are back, I feel complete; feel like I am home again. This is where I belong; this is where I grew up. Glad I can always return to you.

And when you envelope me, I feel no fear. I feel like a part of you. I dissolve in you. I can be invisible, hide away where no one can see me, judge me, pity me or hate me. In your arms I shall lie and weep away all those pent up tears. Within your embrace I shall scream out my anger and trust you to absorb that awful sound. And then, when all is finally quiet, we shall sit together and silently plot revenge against them all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.