Friday, November 14, 2008

CAN'T DIE ANYMORE THAN I ALREADY AM DEAD


Bury me alive ‘cause I can’t face the sun,
The darkness inside is sucking me in.

And I can’t open my eyes,
I can’t stand my sight.
The days are getting darker
With nowhere to run.

So bury me alive under the clear blue sky,
6 feet below where the mortals lie.

And I shall hold my breath,
Till it all makes sense.
Then I’ll close my eyes
And quietly die.

So bury me alive
And water my grave
Plant a cherry seed
And all the weathers it’ll brave.

And when it grows older
And cherries it’ll bear
When it sways with the wind
I’ll no longer be a slave.

Bury me alive ‘cause I’ve been dead for long
My heart strings no longer stir at the cuckoo’s song.

The sun rise seems dull
The guitar, it weeps
So bury me alive
It would mean no wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.