Saturday, September 20, 2008

AFTER THE SWAN HAS SUNG

Close your eyes, say a prayer,
You can’t see me, but I’ll be there.

I’ll be the feather that floats with grace,
I’ll make it there to brighten your face.

I‘ll be the smile in your happiness,
I’ll be the light in your darkness.

Every time you visit my grave,
I know you wonder if I could’ve been saved.

If I could have been saved, I would not die,
Please, my beloved, do not cry.

It’s late for regrets, I had to go,
Wipe your tears, and let me go.

And when I move to a higher plane,
I will still feel your pain.

Every time you feel alone,
Believe I’m there, I haven’t gone.

I know life is sometimes hard to take,
But death is harder, don’t make my mistake.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.