Monday, October 14, 2013

The green dot

Talk. Talk for talk's sake, but talk. I cannot handle the unblinking green light next to your name. I can't keep staring at it, wondering if you're doing the same. For if you are, I'll talk to you. I'll talk to you till I go hoarse. But please, my beloved, talk. Let me know you're thinking of me, that everything we had and shared, existed. I'm holding my breath now. I'll wait. I have to hear from you. It's killing me. You're talking to someone now, aren't you? I know it! You don't even see me. It's like school again, when I sat behind you, pining for your attention. When I carried an extra pencil hoping you'll want to borrow one. But my braces, my glasses, my sticky long braids became my invisibility cloak. But I have you now. We're soul mates. Can't you see? We're meant to be. I had to tell your girlfriend. She had to know! So why won't you talk to me? Talk to me. Talk to me. Talk to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.