Friday, October 04, 2013

MiNd MiNiNg



From time to time, I mine. Occasionally a gem shows up, but most of the times, it’s just dirt. 


  • I see people taking a leak, by the roadside. I see men whistling out, as a girl walks by. And I think to myself, whatta wonderfool world!
  • Never have I felt more alone than when I am with you, said rubber to glue. #BullshitRhymes
  • My autowallah to another autowallah "Abey kitna dabayega be?"
  • I'm not rude. People are stupid.
  • Biological waste happens.
  • Smiles to go before I weep.
  • Dear lord! When will the fascination with being a hipster become mainstream?
  • I like your perfume. Smells like trouble.
  • If you're happy and you know it, put a goddamn smiley face! I'm not a mind reader.
  • I love your curves, especially the one on your face.
  • I'm not a hipster. I care. If caring is mainstream. So be it.
     
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.