Monday, August 04, 2008

MY INSANE LONELINESS

You came into my life like a breeze astray,
You held my hand and promised to stay.
To be there in crises when I might need you.
As naive as I was, I blindly believed you.

There came times when the pain was so hard and deep,
My tears soaked my pillow, until I fell asleep.
I stretched out my hand for you to lead me to light.
But I didn't find you, all I found was darkness and fright.

I waited in vain for you to come and comfort me,
To help me battle my complexes and set me free.
You never came, but instead came more pain and despair.
I tried to end my life, 'cause i found it so unfair.

Is it my fault now that I don't believe in love?
No one is worth trusting, there is no such thing as love.
Everyone is selfish with a motive in mind.
I believe I'm too far gone, and love I shall never find.

Crying away nights has become my new obsession.
Bidding goodbye to the living world is now my mission.
I fear no one will cry at my grave after I'm gone.
But worse is the fear of living and then dying alone.

Something I wrote a long time ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.