Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Ramblings of ma mind

The devil inside:
Everytime I see somebody’s lace undone, I get this incredible urge to step on it and trip the person. I’ve even tried that a couple of times but the would be victim was wearing his lucky colours or something I suppose :P

Perspective:
When I pass by a large plot of unutilized land, I wonder why a perfectly good piece of plot is lying vacant instead of being put to some commercial use. Then out of nowhere, I recall how some 15 years ago, every large open land meant nothing but a large playground, to explore, to dig up and to get soiled in.

Dog-eat-dog:
As I walk past a butcher shop, I see two little goat babies tied outside. The little furry black one looks up at me with his big brown eyes and silly as it is, I can’t meet his eyes in the face of what my species is doing to his.

It happens only in Indyeah:
I was on the phone with a friend recently when she abruptly said “Ok, I gotta hang up, there’s an elephant coming”
And I go, “Huh? Whuh?”
So she repeats, a little irritated, “I have to hang up Shwetz, there’s an elephant coming my way.”
Me: “Ele .. hahhahahahah”. The line goes dead. “Hahahhaha”

Paapi pet da sawaal:
On a vast stretch of the Arabian Sea, far off, I see a tiny speck. It’s a fisherman floating on a cast off truck tyre. Just looking at him in the middle of nowhere on the flimsy piece of rubber gives me the shivers. But I guess trials are part and parcel to every person’s daily bread winning. Such is life.

3 comments:

  1. Know what, i guess by now... i must b ur biggest fan around..u r incredible... the whole process of transforming thoughts into words with a dash of humor and punctuated emotion...u must keep writing.. u really can make it great, trust me on this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahahahah..... I know this guy, who just commented on you, he is absolutely crazy!!! He would make you believe that even if you are doing the crappiest of things in the worst possible way, he would cheer you along and make you think you are actually doing good!! hahahahaha... but yes, "the whole process of transforming thoughts into words with a dash of humor and punctuated emotion" very true... even "i" like it... yes i am the last person who would be reading blogs and laugh on silly notions people scribble on their blogs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hehe .. thanks to both of you. Feel good to be admired u see ;)

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.