Monday, June 11, 2007

Of love and pet peeves .

I hate hypocrites and people who dont value their word. I hate comparisons, takes away the uniqueness. I hate narcississts, self confidence is one thing and narcism another.
I love the rains. obsessed with it even. I could go on living just to be able to see it again the next year. I love the ocean, the sea, keeps me humble. I love the nightsky, reminds me that even in my moments of darkness, there will be one light that won't forsake me, besides the celestial mystery is so intriguing, makes life worth living. I love the Taj Mahal, reinstills my faith in love and beauty. I love the sunset, the reassurance that 'this too shall pass'. I love the sunrise, the fresh jumpstart.
I LOVE .. LIFE ..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.